The National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) of Nigeria was officially established by the National Human Rights Commission Rights 1995 (as amended) of Nigeria, in line with Resolution 48/134 of the United Nations (UN) General Assembly which enjoins all Member States to establish independent National Institutions for the enforcement, promotion and protection of human rights.
NHRC also provides avenues for research, public enlightenment, and dialogue in order to raise awareness on Human Rights issues in the Federation.
The National Human Rights Commission organizes recruitment exercise every year, and this yearly exercise have greatly minimized the rate of unemployment in the Country, as qualified candidates gets recruited every year to fill up available vacant positions in the Agency.
We have successfully published this article, after series of intensive research, to help you become successfully recruited under the Agency, in her 2019 recruitment exercise. Kindly read to the end for complete updates on the National Human Rights Commission recruitment information.
Candidates interested in the NHRC recruitment exercise have flooded the internet with the following questions;
- Is the NHRC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I apply for NHRC Recruitment 2019/2020?
- When will the 2019 NHRC Recruitment start?
- Is the 2019 NHRC Recruitment form out?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NHRC recruitment information?
- When will the NHRC Recruitment end?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NHRC Recruitment form?
- How can I purchase the 2019 NHRC Recruitment application form?
We have provided the answers to the above asked questions in this article; we have also disclosed information on the general requirements and processes involved in applying for the recruitment exercise of the Agency.
The requirements for the 2019 National Human Rights Commission recruitment include the following;
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) 2019 recruitment exercise.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
Academic Qualification For NHRC Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2019 National Human Rights Commission recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
TREAT AS IMPORTANT
The National Human Rights Commission recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Candidates interested in the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
However, you can visit the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) official portal for clarification; www.nigeriarights.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2019 National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Human Rights Commission (NHRC) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).