The National Institute for Hospitality Tourism is a top Federal Agency in Nigeria, that is statutorily positioned to provide Consultancy Services to the General public and the Organized Private Sector in specific areas like the Development of Tourism Master plans for Federal, States and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
NIHOTOUR also assists greatly in the training of Local Government Tourism Committee Personnel and also provides Technical assistance for Agencies and Institutions in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry.
VISION OF NIHOTOUR
The vision of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism is to build the Tourism and Hospitality Agency to become a center of manpower development and excellence that addresses the skills gap in the Industry, through qualitative training, and standardized professional regulatory framework.
“NIHOTOUR is accepting applications from candidates that are interested in the recruitment exercise of the Agency, Apply now and get recruited”
This is the kind of information you will see on various online platforms about the 2019 NIHOTOUR recruitment. Kindly beware of false information, to avoid being misled.
In this article, we have provided reliable and updated information with reference of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism recruitment exercise for 2019. Kindly read to the end, to have complete knowledge on what the recruitment exercise of the Tourism Agency entails.
Before we take you deep into the recruitment information about NIHOTOUR, we will intimate you on rare information about the Agency.
MISSION OF NIHOTOUR
The mission of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism is to provide Innovative World – class manpower capacity building that will enable the entrenchment of quality driven professionals that will meet global best practices.
MANDATE OF NIHOTOUR
The Core Mandate of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism is targeted towards providing professional and technical skills upgrading training programs that will assist greatly in enhancing all levels of personnel in all areas of the Industry.
NIHOTOUR also conducts research for the Hospitality and Tourism Industry.
SUB –STATIONS OF NIHOTOUR
The National Institute for Hospitality Tourism has risen through the ranks to become one of the most prominent Hospitality Agencies in Nigeria, and the Agency has acquired the following substations in Nigeria;
- NIHOTOUR Training Center Oshogbo
- NIHOTOUR Training Center Kaduna
- NIHOTOUR South West Campus Lagos
- NIHOTOUR South South Campus Benin
- NIHOTOUR South East Campus Enugu
- NIHOTOUR North West Campus Bagauda Kano
- NIHOTOUR North East Campus Bauchi
- NIHOTOUR Headquarters F.C.T Abuja (North Central)
Latest Updates On NIHOTOUR Recruitment
In this section of this article, we are going to intimate you completely on the happenings and latest information with regards to the 2019 NIHOTOUR recruitment.
Candidates interested in the recruitment exercise of the Agency have long anticipated the event (recruitment exercise) that will change their employment status, as they are eager to become successfully recruited under the Agency.
The high level of anticipation on the recruitment exercise of the Agency has led to the following questions on the internet lately;
- When will the NIHOTOUR Recruitment end?
- When will the 2019 NIHOTOUR Recruitment start?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NIHOTOUR recruitment information?
- How can I apply for NIHOTOUR Recruitment 2019/2020?
- How can I purchase the 2019 NIHOTOUR Recruitment application form?
- Is the 2019 NIHOTOUR Recruitment form out?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NIHOTOUR Recruitment form?
- Is the NIHOTOUR official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
Answers to the above asked questions have been supplied in this article. Detailed information about the general requirements of the Agency, as well as processes and guidelines involved in the application of the recruitment exercise has also been provided.
Kindly read to the end for more details.
The requirements for the 2019 NIHOTOUR recruitment include the following;
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates interested in National Institute for Hospitality Tourism recruitment exercise should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
Applicants interested in the 2019 NIHOTOUR recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
More On NIHOTOUR Recruitment
The 2019 National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
However, you can visit the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) official portal for clarification; www.nihotour.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
It is also important that the National Institute for Hospitality Tourism (NIHOTOUR) recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).