The National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) is the official body that regulates Lottery activities in the Federation. The Lottery Regulatory Commission was established through the National Lottery Act of 2005 in the year 2005. NLRC also functions in collaboration with the licensee, to create standards, guidelines and rules for the proper operation of National Lottery in the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Other functions of the Commission include;
- To regulate the business and operation of the National Lottery in Nigeria.
- To ensure the protection of the interests of Players, Stakeholders, and the General Public in the National Lottery of the Federation.
- NLRC also promotes integrity and transparency in the operation of National Lottery in Nigeria.
It is no news that the National Lottery Regulatory Commission undergoes recruitment exercises every year, which leads to the recruitment of qualified candidates to fill up available vacant positions in the Agency. This has given rise to the rate at which applications comes into the prominent Commission.
Every year, thousands of Nigerians apply for available vacant positions at the National Lottery Regulatory Commission, and 2019 is no exception. The level of anticipation on latest information regarding the NLRC recruitment has led to the following questions;
- How can I purchase the 2019 NLRC Recruitment application form?
- When will the NLRC Recruitment end?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NLRC Recruitment form?
- When will the 2019 NLRC Recruitment start?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NLRC recruitment information?
- Is the NLRC official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- Is the 2019 NLRC Recruitment form out?
- How can I apply for NLRC Recruitment 2019/2020?
In this article, all you need to know about the NLRC recruitment exercise has been made available. Vital information about the National Lottery Regulatory Commission has been disclosed, including the Academic qualification, General requirements, guidelines and processes involved in applying for the recruitment exercise.
Kindly read and digest the contents of this article, to be fully informed.
Interested Applicant are advised to take note of the following requirements listed below, so as to stand a chance of getting recruited under the National Lottery Regulatory Commission in the 2019 recruitment exercise.
General requirements include;
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Interested individuals should possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
Academic Qualifications For NLRC Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2019 National Lottery Regulatory Commission recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
TREAT AS IMPORTANT
The National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
Candidates interested in the National Lottery Regulatory Commission recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
However, it is extremely important to note that the National Lottery Regulatory Commission recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
However, you can visit the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) official portal for clarification; www.nlrc.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).