Judging from her Motto; “Do the right thing: Transform Nigeria”, it can be deduced that the National Orientation Agency is completely designed and programmed to stay abreast of Public opinion, Promote National Unity and Patriotism, and also assist greatly in developing the Nigerian Society at large.
The National Orientation Agency Act (1993) is an Act that stipulates the establishment of the National Orientation Agency, with the sole responsibility of motivating Nigerians to participate actively in decisions and discussions that affects their General welfare in the Country.
Interested candidates in the NOA recruitment exercise are welcome to this platform, as we unveil latest updates on the National Orientation Agency recruitment exercise.
We have been made aware via our research on the Agency, that her recruitment exercise is quite competitive. That is why we have published this article to help you stay ahead of the competition. Kindly read to the end for more details, and to also receive answers to the following questions;
- Is the 2019 NOA Recruitment form out?
- Where to obtain the 2019 NOA Recruitment form?
- When will the 2019 NOA Recruitment start?
- How can I apply for NOA Recruitment 2019/2020?
- How can I get updates on the 2019 NOA recruitment information?
- Is the NOA official Recruitment Portal Open for Registration?
- How can I purchase the 2019 NOA Recruitment application form?
- When will the NOA Recruitment end?
Apart from providing detailed information on the General requirements and necessary guidelines involved in the recruitment exercise of this Agency, we have also provided you with accurate and correct answers to the above asked questions.
To be fully intimated on what the recruitment exercise of the National Orientation Agency entails, kindly read to the end.
It has been rumored on several social media and online platforms, that the following Job Positions are currently vacant and available for application at the National Orientation Agency. However you can visit the official portal of NOA for clarification @ www.noa.gov.ng
Vacant positions include;
- SPECIAL DUTIES & STATE OPERATIONS (SDSO) OFFICERS
- PROCUREMENT OFFICERS
- POLITICAL, CIVIC, ETHICS AND VALUES (PCEV) EXPERTS AND CONSULTANTS
- PLANNING, RESEARCH & STRATEGY (PRS) PERSONNEL
- DOCUMENTATION,TRANSLATION & PUBLICATION (DTP) OFFICERS
- FINANCIAL EXPERTS & ACCOUNTANTS
- GENERAL SERVICES OFFICERS
- HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGERS (HRM)
- LEGAL PRACTITIONERS
- ORIENTATION & BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION (OBM) AGENTS
- PUBLIC EDUCATION & MASS MOBILIZATION (PEMM) OFFICERS
The General requirements for the 2019 Forestry Research Institute of Nigeria recruitment include the following;
- Candidates must be certified by the Government Medical Officer, to prove that they are physically fit, mentally and psychologically balanced to participate in the National Orientation Agency 2019 recruitment exercise.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Nigeria.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
Academic Qualifications For NOA Recruitment
Applicants interested in the 2019 National Orientation Agency recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
The National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment online application for the 2019 recruitment exercise is absolutely free. And we advise that you do not pay money to anyone who claims to work with the board or anyone who claims to be selling the application form, because it is all free.
All interested applicants in the National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment, should note that the application form of the Agency’s recruitment exercise, is yet to be out.
However, you can visit the National Orientation Agency (NOA) official portal for clarification; www.noa.gov.ng or regularly visit this page, as we will keep you updated as soon as the recruitment application form for this Agency is out.
The 2019 National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
Candidates interested in the National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment application, should note that they are allowed to apply for one job position only. Those who get themselves involved in multiple applications will render their entire application invalid.
This page will be automatically updated as soon as the National Orientation Agency (NOA) recruitment application form is out. You are hereby advised to bookmark or save this page and reload it regularly, because we are expecting the form to be out soon, and we will keep you updated once it happens.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we look forward to getting one. Kindly comment below using the comment section, if you are interested in this recruitment exercise or any other recruitment opportunity, as we will keep you updated as soon as there is an update on this recruitment application form (or available forms).