Get solid information on the 2019 NEITI Recruitment exercise in this article. We are fully aware that the yearly recruitment exercise, organized by the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative (NEITI) is highly competitive, as over two hundred thousand (200, 000) Nigerians apply for vacant positions that are available at the Agency.
We kindly advise that you take every piece of information in this article extremely serious, as it will help you succeed in the 2019 recruitment exercise of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative.
VISION OF NEITI
The vision of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative is to develop and maintain the Federal Republic of Nigeria, whose extractive sector is accountable, transparent and beneficial to all citizens of the Country.
MISSION OF NEITI
The mission of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative is to institutionalize transparency and accountability mechanism and processes that are aimed at instilling a culture that is completely beneficial to Nigerian citizens.
CORE VALUES OF NEITI
The values of the prestigious Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative Agency are based on the following;
- Team work
Now let us take a proper look at the recruitment information on NEITI for the 2019 recruitment year.
Just as we mentioned earlier, the yearly recruitment exercise of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative is highly competitive due to the high number of applicants every year. We also assured you that this article will assist you greatly on your journey into the Transparency Initiative Commission. Kindly read to the end, and pay close attention.
The following points stated below are extremely vital. Candidates interested in the NEITI recruitment exercise are advised to take note of the following.
- It has been brought to our notice, that online criminals extort money from innocent applicants with reference to helping them purchase the application form of NEITI. Please, kindly note that the application form for the Agency is ABSOLUTELY FREE. Flee from any information that says otherwise, and avoid anyone that requests for any fee in the name of assisting you get the application form of NEITI. Visit the official Portal for more details @ neiti.gov.ng
- All applicants should also note that they are eligible to apply for just one Job position only (during registration).
- Lastly and most importantly; THE APPLICATION FORM FOR NEITI RECRUITMENT IS NOT YET OUT. The Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative has made an official announcement that her recruitment exercise for 2019 has not yet begun. However, you can always visit this page or bookmark it to be updated as soon as it begins.
There are guidelines in applying for the NEITI recruitment exercise as soon as it is available. There are also basic requirements needed to stand qualified for the screening exercise of the Agency. Kindly note the following;
The basic requirements, as well as the academic qualifications for the 2019 NEITI recruitment have been outline below. All interested candidates are to take note of the following, to avoid being left behind as soon as the recruitment program of the Nigeria Extractive Industries Transparency Initiative kick starts.
The basic requirements include;
- Candidates must be citizens of the Federation (Nigeria).
- A General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level).
- Applicants with strong team spirit and great leadership qualities have an edge over others.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- Candidates interested in NEITI recruitment should be completely healthy, and must also have a clear criminal record.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Having a broad knowledge on Basic computer applications is an advantage as well.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
SEE OTHER JOBS
If you have further questions about the recruitment exercise of NEITI, or you feel a need to be constantly updated on the recruitment information of the Agency, kindly reach us via the comment box below. We cherish hearing from you.