The Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) is a Federal Para – Military Institution in Nigeria that was officially established in the month of May, 1967, by the Federal Government. NSCDC was programmed to assist in the maintenance of peace and order in the Country. They also function in the protection and rescue, of the civil population during emergency periods.
In this article however, you will learn the procedures of applying for the recruitment exercise of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC). You will also get completely intimated on the happenings and requirements for the ongoing recruitment exercise of the Agency.
Candidates interested in getting recruited under NSCDC are advised to carefully note all the vital points discussed in this article, as they will be a guide to your aspirations in the 2019 NSCDC recruitment exercise.
NSCDC Available Jobs
The NSCDC recruitment for 2019 has officially begun, and the official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps is open for registration. It is important, that you carefully read this article, to be aware of how to properly apply for available jobs at the Agency.
Below, we have outlined a list of available vacant positions at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC), as well as step by steps guidelines for applying for them.
Available jobs at NSCDC for 2019 include;
- Corps Assistant (CAIII) CONPASS 03
- Corps Assistant (CAII) CONPASS 04
- Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC)
- Inspector of Corps (IC)
- Senior Inspector of Corps (SIC), CONPASS 08
- Assistant Inspector of Corps (AIC) CONPASS 06
- Assistant Superintendent of Corps II (ASCII), CONPASS
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Optometrist, CONMESS 02
- Inspector of Corps (IC) Nursing CONHESS 07
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Dentist, CONMESS 02
- Superintendent of Corps (SC) Medical Doctor, CONMESS 02
This is a comprehensive list of available vacant positions at the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps. If you are to apply for any of the above mentioned job positions at NSCDC, take note of the following requirements outlined in the next section.
- The minimum height requirements is 1.65m for males, while for females, the minimum height requirements is 1.60 (this requirement doesn’t apply for all job positions).
- The minimum age requirement for applicants is eighteen (18) years, while the maximum is thirty (30) years.
- If there is any trace of illicit drugs in your system during medical test, you are automatically disqualified.
- Cultists are automatically disqualified from applying for the NSCDC recruitment.
- Candidates should be able to navigate through a computer, or have broad knowledge of basic computer applications.
- Candidates must possess relevant certificates and documents, during the recruitment – screening exercise of the Agency.
- Candidates must have a valid means of identification.
- Applicants must undergo medical fitness test, and must present the results issued by a recognized Government Hospital.
- All applicants, interested in the 2019 NSCDC recruitment exercise must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To participate in the 2019 NSCDC recruitment exercise, and to apply for available jobs, you are advised to visit the official portal of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps for more details @ www.nscdc.gov.ng. or apply @ www.cdfipb.careers
Also, you can know the salary structure of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) by visiting www.mysalarystructure.com.
Be reminded that we will keep updating new information about the recruitment exercise of NSCDC, so you are also advised to regularly visit this page or bookmark it, to be constantly updated.
ALSO SEE ONGOING RECRUITMENT AT NDLEA
TREAT AS IMPORTANT
The following points should be treated as important, with reference to the NSCDC recruitment exercise for 2019. They include;
- Applicants should apply for one job position only
- NSCDC applications forms are free
- Registration and application for the 2019 NSCDC recruitment spans through August 2019, to September 2019, kindly apply ASAP.
Kindly relate your feeling with us on the NSCDC recruitment exercise via the comment section, as we will love to hear from you. Ensure to subscribe for free with your e-mail address for constant updates. You can also alert family and friends on the happenings of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps by hitting the share button.