The Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) is a renowned Federal Government Agency in Nigeria. The Commission is strategized towards providing a conducive transition for the smooth air lifting of pilgrims to holy sites.
In this article, you will learn a lot about the recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission.
Carefully read the contents of this article, as they will be a complete guide on your Journey to becoming successfully recruited under the Pilgrim Commission.
Latest updates on the NCPC recruitment for 2019 have been made available in this article. Candidates that are interested in the recruitment exercise of the Agency have stormed the internet with diverse questions in relation with the recruitment exercise of the Commission.
We assure you that after reading this article, all your questions with regards to the NCPC recruitment for 2019 will be completely answered.
To participate successfully in the recruitment exercise of the Agency, it is important that you are fully aware of the Academic qualifications and general requirements of the Agency.
The academic qualifications of the 2019 NCPC recruitment exercise are as follows;
- Applicants could have a National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level).
- West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- Possession of a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- Possession of a National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Applicants with a B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution are also welcomed.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Interested applicants in the NCPC recruitment exercise are advised to equip themselves with either of the above mentioned Academic qualifications.
UPDATES ON NCPC RECRUITMENT
According to the reports we have gathered on the 2019 recruitment exercise of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission, we can confidently announce to you that the 2019 NCPC recruitment exercise has not yet begun. This was an official statement made by the prestigious Pilgrim Commission of Nigeria in their Last meeting with the press.
The NCPC official portal @ www.ncpc.gov.ng is not yet open for registration, and candidates who are interested in this recruitment exercise are to avoid any contrary information on the recruitment program of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission.
Beware of online fraudsters that are always available to dupe applicants of their hard earned cash. Ensure that you do not make any payment to anyone claiming to assist you purchase the application form of the Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC).
You can always visit this page, or bookmark it for ease, as we will automatically update information on the recruitment exercise of NCPC. We will keep you updated once the recruitment exercise is in motion.
Ensure to subscribe with your E-mail address for free for further updates.
HOT TRENDING JOBS
Let us know how you feel, by reaching us via the comment section. We are always ready and available to assist you in getting recruited under the Agency. Don’t forget; it is extremely important to subscribe with your E-mail address for free to say updated.
Satisfied with the information you just received? Kindly hit the share button to let Family and Friends know about this.