Air Peace is a private Nigerian airline that was officially established in 2013 with its head office, located in Lagos State, Nigeria. Air Peace, which provides charter and passenger services, serves the major cities of Nigeria and flies to several West African destinations and the Middle East.
The services of Air Peace have been unique, right from its inception, and the top aircraft company has received several recognition and awards, because of the satisfactory services they provide.
Air Peace Recruitment
This article has been specially published for candidates that are interested in the 2019 Air Peace recruitment exercise. It is important to note that the recruitment exercise of Air Peace is currently ongoing, and the application form portal of the company is open for registration and job applications.
No application deadline has been announced by the prestigious Aircraft Company. With this noted, applicants are required to apply for available jobs for as long as the application portal is open.
Based on our intensive research on the ever competitive recruitment exercise of Air Peace, we have observed that the company makes provision for the recruitment of qualified candidates into the following job positions;
- Business Analyst
- Flight Crews
- Flight Dispatcher
- Guest Contact Centre Agent
- In-Flight Supervisor
- Interline Specialist
- Project Manager
- Publication Services Officer
- Safety Auditor – Technical Operations
- Senior Data Engineer
- Supply Commercial Officer – Engineering
However, Air Peace has uploaded a comprehensive list of available vacant jobs for her 2019 recruitment exercise.
Job Vacancies And Requirements
Just like we mentioned earlier, Air Peace recruitment exercise is currently in progress, and a comprehensive list of vacant jobs, available at the Aircraft Company has been uploaded.
This section of this article holds concrete information on job vacancies at Air Peace Company, and they have been outlined below. They include;
- Aircraft Technician
- CAMO Engineer
- Cargo Manager
- Contract Engineer
- Engineer, B1/B2 Licensed Engineer
- Human Resources Executive
- Internal Auditor
- Maintenance Control Engineer
- Quality And Safety Auditor
- Trainee Aircraft Inspector
- Vehicle Fleet Coordinator
These job vacancies are available only to qualified candidates that are interested in the Air Peace recruitment exercise for 2019.
It is important to note that the job vacancies at the top Aircraft Company attracts certain requirements and attributes. Candidates are required to equip themselves properly, before participating in the recruitment activity of Air Peace.
Basic requirements for the 2019 Air Peace recruitment include;
- Air Peace recruitment requires that only inherent citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Applicants with working experiences have an edge, and stand a chance of getting recruited, easier than other applicants.
- Physically challenged individuals are not permitted to apply.
- All applicants should present relevant academic qualifications.
- Valid means of identification are also required.
- An NYSC discharge certificate is required.
- A general medical test must be conducted on all applicants, and results should be presented during the ongoing Air Peace recruitment.
- Be reminded that the application form of the top Aircraft Company is entirely free.
Visit the official application form portal of Air Peace Aircraft for more details on Job requirements and application Procedures @ www.flyairpeace.com
Treat As Important
Ensure that you provide valid and correct details, while applying for the Air Peace recruitment exercise. Also be reminded that all applicants are permitted to apply for just one job position only, and candidates with criminal records are automatically disqualified.
To stay abreast on new updates on the recruitment exercise of Air Peace Nigeria, ensure that you visit this page regularly, or subscribe with your e-mail address for free, as we will keep you updated on the Air Peace recruitment exercise, and Job Vacancies Nationwide.
Kindly reach us via the comment section, to let us know how you feel about the information you just received. We anticipate hearing from you, and are always available to attend to you. Hit the share button to intimate loved ones on the ongoing recruitment exercise of Air Peace.