The First Securities Discount House Merchant Bank, popularly known as FSDH Merchant Bank, is one of the first Merchant Banks in the Federal Republic of Nigeria to receive numerous awards and recognition based on her swift banking services and operations. Though the renowned Merchant Bank has not received international authorization yet, FSDH has risen through the ranks to become one of the most patronized Merchant Banks when it comes to sensitive Banking operations.
FSDH has become the envy of all, as it has attracted thousands of Nigerian customers, as well as individuals that are interested in starting up a career at the prestigious Merchant Bank of Nigeria.
However, this article is all about succeeding in the 2019 FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment, and if this is the reason you are reading this article, we ask that you read to the end to be fully informed on what the recruitment exercise of the financial institution entails.
Hot Jobs At FSDH Merchant Bank
In the ever competitive recruitment exercise of the First Securities Discount House Merchant Bank recruitment exercise, candidates who are successfully recruited are usually selected based on merit. This singular act has made the recruitment exercise of the financial Agency extremely credible, as there are no short cuts to getting recruited into the Bank.
In this article, we will show you all you need to stand qualified in the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment for 2019. We advise that you treat every detail as important, as they are vital to your getting recruited by the Agency.
Candidates who are deemed qualified to stand the recruitment exercise of FSDH Merchant Bank, are candidates who have equip themselves with diverse attributes and requirements. This section of this article takes completely care of the necessary requirements for the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment exercise.
Applicants are to note the following points, as it will serve as a yardstick for selecting qualified candidates for the 2019 recruitment – screening exercise of the Bank.
Necessary attributes and requirements include;
- Only indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Candidates are required to undergo a general medical test. Test for the use of illicit drugs will also be conducted, as candidates who test positive will automatically be disqualified.
- Applicants are required to participate in the recruitment exercise with relevant certificates such as;
- NYSC Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- All academic qualifications
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Proper means of identification
- Individuals with past criminal records, or people that have engaged in financial crimes in the past (ex-convicts), are not permitted to apply.
- Applicants should be properly and neatly dressed at all times.
- All interested candidates are required to have broad knowledge on the use of basic computer applications. Candidates who are experts have an edge over others.
- Heavily pregnant women, nursing mothers, physically challenged individuals are not permitted to apply for this recruitment exercise.
For more details on the basic requirements on the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitments, visit the official portal of the Bank.
FSDH Merchant Bank Recruitment
It is essential to note that the application form for the 2019 recruitment exercise of the FSDH Merchant Bank is free. Ensure that you do not make any unnecessary payment to any platform or individual with regards to this recruitment exercise.
TRENDING JOBS IN NIGERIA
There has been no official report from FSDH Merchant Bank, with reference to her 2019 recruitment exercise. What this means is that the recruitment exercise of the top financial Agency is not yet in progress. Kindly avoid any information that is contrary to this.
To know more on the FSDH Merchant Bank recruitment exercise, we advise that you subscribe for free with your e-mail address, as we will keep you updated on recruitment updates Nationwide.
Kindly reach us via the comment section, as we are readily available to attend to you.