The General public has anticipated news on the Nova Merchant Bank recruitment exercise for some months now, and a lot of online platforms have taken the anticipation of ignorant candidates to their advantage, as they sell false information and extort cash from them.
This article has been published to clear your doubts and answer your questions on the recruitment exercise of Nova Merchant Bank for 2019. It has come to our notice that a lot of applicants have lost their way out of desperation to getting recruited by the renowned Merchant Bank. No need to worry further, as this article will provide reliable answers to the following questions;
- Is the Nova Merchant Bank recruitment exercise in progress?
- When is the deadline for the application of vacant jobs at Nova Merchant Bank?
- Am I qualified to stand for the recruitment exercise of Nova Merchant Bank?
- How will I know if I have been shortlisted?
- How much is the application form for Nova Merchant Bank?
To have access to satisfactory answers to the above questions, you are required to read this article to the end. Digesting every detail of this article will help you stay ahead of the consistent competition encountered during the yearly recruitment exercise of Nova Merchant Bank.
HOW TO STAND QUALIFIED
A lot of candidates are interested in knowing whether they are qualified enough to participate in the 2019 Nova Merchant Bank recruitment exercise, especially when they haven’t attained a very high level in the educational system.
No need to worry, as this section of this article will take care of the basic requirements and attributes that will help you ascertain if you are qualified to stand for the screening exercise of the Nova Merchant Bank 2019.
Applicants are to note the following points outlined below, as they will serve as a yardstick for selecting qualified candidates to fill up available vacant jobs at the financial institution. They include;
- Applicants are required to present relevant academic qualifications.
- Candidates should present valid means of identification.
- All candidates should note that only inherent citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria are permitted to apply for the Nova Merchant Bank recruitment exercise.
- An NYSC discharge certificate is also required.
- Applicants should undergo a general medical test, and results from a recognized medical hospital should be presented.
- Candidates interested in the recruitment exercise of the Merchant Bank should be able to navigate comfortably through basic computer applications.
- Candidates should be neat and properly dressed at all times.
It is compulsory that you visit the official portal of Nova Merchant Bank for more details.
To participate in the 2019 recruitment exercise of Nova Merchant Bank, it is important that you follow all the necessary steps that have been made available on the official portal of the Bank. Also note that the application form of the Agency is absolutely free, as Nova Merchant Bank has not attached any form of fee to it. Kindly avoid making payment to anyone saying otherwise.
The recruitment exercise of the Agency is not yet in progress, as such, avoid any circulation of false information with regards to the Nova Merchant Bank recruitment exercise, as we will automatically update this page as soon as it begins.
As soon as the recruitment exercise of the Agency begins, candidates are to note that they are permitted to apply for just one position only. Multiple job applications will disqualify candidates who get themselves involved.
To let us know how you feel about the information you just received, kindly reach us via the comment section, as we are readily available to attend to you.