Standard Chartered Bank recruitment is a yearly exercise that is usually organized by the prestigious financial Agency. 2019 is not an exception, as rumors have been circulating on online platform about the event.
Thousands of Nigerians are seriously anticipating, as to when the recruitment exercise of the Bank will kick start, and many are not aware whether the recruitment exercise of Standard Chartered Bank is in progress or not.
This article will guide you, and intimate you on everything you need to know about the recruitment exercise of the Agency. Kindly read to the end to be fully informed.
Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment
Securing a job at Standard Chartered Bank is extremely difficult. That is why we have published this article to completely assist you in staying ahead of the competition, encountered in the yearly recruitment exercise of the prominent Chartered Bank. To continuously have access to latest updates on Standard Chartered Bank recruitment exercise, kindly subscribe with your e-mail address for free on this platform, to avoid being left out on latest updates.
Everything you need to know about the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment exercise has been embedded in this article. Vital points have been discussed in this article, including the General requirements of the top financial Agency, as well as the guidelines and processes involved in the application for the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment 2019.
The requirements for the recruitment exercise of the top financial Agency has been outlined below. Applicants are to note the following, so as to stand qualified in the 2019 Standard Chartered Bank recruitment exercise.
Basic requirements include the following;
- Interested applicants must have a clear criminal record (ex-convicts are not permitted to apply).
- Applicants should be able to handle basic computer applications.
- Candidates should be smart and calculative.
- Candidates should possess strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants must be inherent citizens of Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged, or emotionally imbalanced.
- Candidates should be polite, neat, and properly dressed at all times.
Visit the official portal of Standard Chartered Bank for more requirements.
Yardstick For Participation
Applicants interested in the 2019 Standard Chartered Bank recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC)
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- Possession of B.Sc., HND, NCE, OND certificate in any related discipline from a recognized institution
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level).
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
To stay updated on when the recruitment exercise of Standard Chartered Bank Limited will kick start, we recommend that you visit this page regularly, or bookmark it for ease, as this page will be automatically updated as soon as there is any new information on the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment.
The application form for the Standard Chartered Bank Limited is not yet available for 2019, and the recruitment exercise is not yet in progress. We advise that you stay away from any update that says otherwise.
You can also visit the official portal for clarification and more details.
Please be reminded that the 2019 Standard Chartered Bank recruitment application form is not yet available. On this note, we would like to advise you to disregard any news about the availability of the Standard Chartered Bank recruitment form for now. Kindly avoid any affiliations in any way with regards to this kind of news, to avoid being misled.
We absolutely cherish your opinion, and we anticipate hearing from you. Kindly let us know how you feel by reaching us via the comment section.
Also ensure to subscribe for free with your e-mail address, to constantly hear from us with reference to recruitment updates Nationwide.