The SunTrust Bank recruitment exercise, for the 2019 recruitment year promises to be mind-blowing. And it has been long anticipated by members of the General public, as well as candidates that are interested in getting recruited under the renowned Agency.
And if you are interested in this recruitment exercise, we advise that you pay attention to every detail in this article, as it is a practical guide to your getting recruited under SunTrust Bank in 2019.
SunTrust Bank Recruitment
In this article, we will take you through the journey of how you can apply for the SunTrust Bank recruitment exercise and also the procedures of getting successfully recruited under the prominent financial institution.
It should be noted that this article was published specifically for candidates that are interested in the SunTrust Bank recruitment. If this is not what you looking for, kindly check for related searches below;
General Requirements For The SunTrust Bank Recruitment
The following points stated below, are the general requirements for SunTrust Bank recruitment for 2019. They include;
- Applicants should be highly organized, with strong interpersonal skills to support and represent the team where necessary, both externally and internally.
- Candidates interested in SunTrust Bank should possess strong leadership and management skills.
- Applicants must be citizens of Nigeria.
- Candidates must be completely healthy, and must not be physically challenged.
- Candidate that are experts in basic computer applications have an edge. Basic computer applications include; Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Access, Web applications and the use of other relevant applications.
- Candidates with strong interpersonal and communication skills have an edge.
- A successful track record of consistent personal achievement and a desire to learn and improve.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills.
- Applicants must be creative, innovative and willing to adapt to new ideas and environment.
Applicants interested in the 2019 SunTrust Bank recruitment, are to note the following qualifications listed below.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate, or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level), with credit passes in at least four (4) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting or credit passes in at least five (5) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level), with credit passes in at least two (2) subjects including English Language, obtained at one sitting, or credit passes in at least three (3) subjects including English Language, obtained at not more than two sittings.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC) with credit passes in not less than three (3) subjects including English, obtained at one sitting.
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
Candidates are advised to note that they are eligible to apply for just one job position only, as multiple job application could be hazardous to your entire application. Also note that the application form of SunTrust is free, as no form of fee has been attached.
It is essential to note that the SunTrust Bank recruitment exercise is not yet in progress, neither is the application portal open for registration or job application for the time being. It is important that you avoid any form of false information to avoid falling prey to online criminals.
To be updated as soon as the recruitment exercise of SunTrust Bank begins, you have to visit this page regularly, or subscribe with your e-mail address to stay abreast on updates on the 2019 SunTrust Bank Recruitment.
You can always reach us via the comment section, as we anticipate hearing from you. We are readily available to attend to your questions and doubts at all times. Also inform family and friends on this update by hitting the like button.