To get successfully recruited under Titan Trust Bank with reference to the 2019 recruitment exercise of the financial institution, there are certain requirements and tips that are needed to stand qualified. This article holds solid information that will assist you greatly on your aspiration to securing your dream job position at the financial institution.
However, before you read deep into the information on the 2019 Titan Trust Bank recruitment exercise, it is important to have basic information about the institution. Everything you need to stand qualified in the screening exercise of Titan Trust Bank has been provided in this article.
Jobs At Titan Trust Bank
This article is a step – by – step guide on how individuals can secure a career at the financial institution. However, before you quickly jump into conclusion on applying for the recruitment exercise of the financial Agency, you would need to equip yourself with valid information on what the recruitment exercise of the Agency entails.
In the last meeting with the press, Titan Trust Bank ensured that they cleared the doubts and questions of the general public with regards to her 2019 recruitment exercise. The Bank clearly stated that her recruitment exercise for 2019 is not yet in progress, and the application portal of the Bank is not yet available for registration, and other recruitment activities.
It has come to the notice of the prestigious financial institution, that several online platforms has been publishing false information about Titan Trust Bank recruitment 2019/2020, and has been extorting cash from ignorant applicants. The Bank has advised that interested candidates are required to quit making payments to such platforms and individuals, as no sort of fee has been attached to the application form of the Bank. It is absolutely free, and not to be purchased.
Important Points To Note
It is essential to note that as soon as the application portal of Titan Trust Bank Ltd. has been made available for job applications, interested candidates are permitted to apply for just one job position only. It has been officially announced that candidates that engage in multiple job applications will be terminate their entire application processes.
Other necessary requirements have been outlined below, which are important for applicants to note. They include;
- Candidates with tattoo inscription on their skin are not permitted to apply.
- Only citizens of Nigeria are permitted to apply.
- Candidates must be properly dressed and neat at all times.
- Applicants should be able to handle basic computer applications comfortably.
- Ex-convicts or Individuals with past records of financial crimes are automatically disqualified.
- Interested candidates are required to undergo a general medical test, to verify the constant use of illegal drugs. Any candidate that tests positive will be disqualified.
- Candidates should be geographically mobile, calculative, smart, innovative, and must be polite at all times.
Academic qualifications have also been outlined below, applicants are to note the following. They include;
- General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Advanced Level).
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- National Examination Council (NECO) Certificate or a General Certificate of Education (GCE) (Ordinary Level).
- A National Diploma (ND) Certificate, obtained from a recognized University.
- A West African Senior School Certificate (WASSC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSC).
Visit the official page of the financial institution for more.
Subscribe for free with your e-mail address to constantly receive Nationwide job recruitment updates from us, as we are dedicated to connecting you to your dream job.
Kindly let us know how you feel, by reaching us via the comment section, as we are always available to attend to you with reference to the 2019 Titan Trust Bank recruitment exercise.
To stay alert and aware of when Titan Trust Bank will begin her 2019 recruitment exercise, kindly visit this page regularly, or bookmark it for ease, as we will automatically update any new information on the 2019 Titan Trust Bank recruitment exercise.