Unity Bank Plc is a special commercial Bank in the Federal Republic of Nigeria, as the Bank is dedicated to serving the Federation satisfactorily in her unique Banking operations. And for the 2019 recruitment year, Unity Bank is accepting applications from candidates that are qualified to fill up available vacancies at the Financial Institution.
Unity Bank Recruitment Exercise
Unity Bank recruitment exercise for 2019 is currently ongoing. This is the kind of information you will see on several online platforms, as it has become a means for defrauding innocent applicants. It is gladdening to know that this article will reveal legit updates on the 2019 Unity Bank recruitment exercise.
Important topics discussed in this article include; job requirements, academic certificates to be considered, processes, guidelines, as well as satisfactory answers to the following questions;
- Is the Application Portal for Unity Bank available for application?
- How much is the Unity Bank application form?
- How do I apply for the 2019 Unity Bank recruitment exercise?
- What are the qualifications and requirements for Unity Bank recruitment?
- Has the Unity Bank recruitment exercise for 2019 begun?
The answers to the above asked questions have been provided in this article. You are advised to kindly read to the end, to be fully informed on what the Unity Bank recruitment for 2019 entails.
General Requirements For Unity Bank Recruitment
This section holds an accurate list of all the necessary requirements, needed to stand qualified in the recruitment exercise of the renowned financial institution. Candidates that are interested in securing a job at Unity Bank are to note the following requirements;
- Candidates should be time conscious at all times, with good leadership and management skills.
- Candidates must be indigenes of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
- Interested applicants should be smart, calculative, innovative, and must have an excellent team spirit.
- Applicants should be completely healthy, with a general test record from any recognizable hospital.
- Nursing mothers or heavily pregnant women are not permitted to apply for the 2019 Unity Bank recruitment exercise.
- Applicants should be geographically mobile, as successfully recruited candidates may be asked to serve outside their present region of residence.
- Candidates should be neat, and properly dressed at all times.
- Applicants must have a clear criminal record, with no form of inscription on their skin (tattoo). Individuals who don’t fulfill this requirement will be automatically disqualified.
Broad knowledge of the required academic qualifications for the Unity Bank recruitment is also necessary. Candidates are to note that the required academic qualifications are beyond a First Degree in Banking and Finance, or any related discipline. The Banking sector of Nigeria has advanced so fast in the last few years, and anybody who has any of the outlined certificates below is permitted to apply.
- An NYSC discharge certificate is compulsory. However, if there is a letter of exemption, it can also serve as a substitute.
- Interested candidates that are limited with WAEC, NECO, GCE, NABTEB or any equivalent certificates are also welcome to apply.
- A B.Sc, NCE, HND, OND, OND, or any other equivalent certificate holders are welcome to apply
Also note that other relevant documents like;
- A valid means of identification
- Birth certificate
- Certificate of Local Govt. of Origin
Are also required for the recruitment exercise
Kindly note that Unity Bank Nigeria has declared her application form, entirely free. Applicants are not required to make any form of payment, as no fee has been attached to the application form.
Also, the recruitment exercise of the Bank has not yet begun. Kindly avoid any information that says otherwise, to avoid being misled unnecessarily.
Be reminded that you are required to apply for just one position only. Contrary actions could have you disqualified.
Kindly reach us via the comment section, to let us know how you feel about the information you just had access to.